This week I published a top 10 list with theexpeditioner.com about the strangest food I’ve encountered in Asia. When it was published, however, my photos weren’t used because they were deemed too graphic/disturbing.
You’ve been warned. The following are the photos that were omitted. To read the entire article click here.
10. Bamboo Worms — Bangkok, Thailand
9. Boiled Duck Head — Shanghai, China
8. Rooster Testicle Soup — Taipei, Taiwan
7. Crickets — Bangkok, Thailand
6. BBQ Dog — Sapa, Vietnam; Yunnan province, China
5. Scorpions — Bangkok, Thailand
4. Bull Penis — Tokyo, Japan; Beijing, China
3. Tarantulas — Kampong Thom, Cambodia
2. Balut (Duck Fetus) — Manila, Philippines
1. Nakji (Live Octopus) — Incheon, South Korea